Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Shattered Dreams

Shattered dreams with thought of you,
Shattered because we are through
Shattered just lost and confused.

Driving down the fast lane of life
spedometer pushing 105. Every things
just a blur.Nothing but thoughts of you
occur. Empty faces, empty smiles. Lost
in you all the while.

Know I'm shattered with thoughts of you,
Shattered because we are through
Shattered lost and confused.

The pain is healing all the while
I met someone new and know I smile.
Dreams do come true.

I was shattered because of you
Shattered because we were through
Shattered no longer true. I was shattered
when I though of you. My shattered dreams
are all through.

Torn down and built back up standing
tall standing tuff. Burning fridges one at
a time running wild and flying high. On
top of the world and I'm no longer
Shattered those days are through.
Shattered I'm so over you. Shattered
It just ain't true. Ill spend no more time
being shattered over you.

No comments: